The following documents will help you understand Caucus.
Please feel free to download any or all of them.
To experience Caucus yourself, please visit our
- Caucus FAQ
- A collection of "Frequently Asked Questions" about Caucus.
- Caucus Installation
- Full details on how to install the Premier Conferencing System on the
Installation Guide (Windows/NT)
Installation "readme.txt" file (Unix)
- The quick-start "read me" file for installing Caucus.
Included with each Unix Caucus kit.
- CML Reference Guide
- The Caucus interface is written in CML, the Caucus Markup Language.
Here are the nuts and bolts of how CML works.
- Caucus Architecture Description
- A detailed description of how Caucus actually works with your web server.
- Conference Organizer's How To
- The person in charge of a Caucus conference is called the
organizer. This guide details how to start and run a conference.
- Guide for Conference Organizers
- This guide talks more about the why of organizing the conference,
and the human issues involved.
- Caucus & Virtual Hosting
- This page describes how to implement different Caucus interfaces
for different "virtual hosts".
- Caucus E-Mail Interface
- This page describes how add e-mail only participants to an
on-going Caucus conference.
- Caucus 2.7 (Text Interface) Documents
- An earlier version of Caucus supports several text-based interfaces.
You can now get the guides for the text interface software:
- Product Information
- The Caucus Server
- The Caucus Center
- Caucus Markup Language
- Caucus FAQ
- A Guided Tour of Caucus
- Demonstration and Support Conferences
- Trial Download