Caucus has always provided the world's best online platform for
collaborative projects of all kinds.|
Caucus 4.0 builds on that feature-rich foundation with improvements
that expand your ability to share and organize the information you
need to work and learn with others online.
- A redesigned interface with new graphics and improved
layout makes Caucus easier to use than ever.
- The new personal Notebook feature allows you to store
references to any location in Caucus for quick access to the
information you need most.
- A more powerful searching function enables you to search
across multiple conferences to find the information you're looking
- Expanded options for viewing and sorting conference
contents listings provide enhanced tools for browsing Caucus
- New tools to copy and move conference material from one
location to another facilitate sharing and reorganizing information
within and between conferences.
- Improved conference organizer tools simplify conference
- New tools for maintaining conference user lists
- Expanded options for defining conference backgrounds and colors
- Organizer control over allowed and prohibited HTML tags
- Flexible limits on when responses may be edited.
- A complete suite of web-based Caucus management tools
provides powerful access to the full range of manager functions:
- Conference creation, deletion, and archiving
- Caucus user creation, deletion, and password management
- User group management
- Control over system-wide variables that affect the Caucus
- Server management
Caucus 4.0 is 100% compatible with previous versions of Caucus, so
you can take
advantage of the new features without interrupting your workflow.
Try Caucus 4.0 now at our public
center, or download a free trial copy
your own web site.
- Product Information
- A Guided Tour of Caucus
- Demonstration and Support
- Trial Download
- Customer Download